Cup & Primer Sorting Ammunition Inspection System
FOR CUP & PRIMER SORTING
The Gi-100 ammunition inspection system is a high-speed vision based measuring machine used for cup inspection. This system incorporates a series of front and back lit cameras to calculate a part’s height, profile and inner/outer diameters.
- Size: 72″ x 60″ x 84.5″ 2000 Lbs
- Rates: Up to 600PPM
- Part Diameter Range: 2mm – 40mm
- Part Length Range: 10mm – 150mm
- Power: 110v-240VAC 50-60Hz 1 Phase
40 mm Cases
• Measures Cups
• Windows Based Software
• Optional: Additional Vision Cameras and Eddy Current
• Up to 600 Parts Per Minute
• Optional Packaging Systems
Microsoft Windows based software makes part setup easy, and allows for part storage and retrieval.
360° Internal Wall Inspection
Gi incorporates hole inspection optics to specifically image and measure both the bottom of a hole and its vertical walls. This allows great detail of I.D. walls and the detection of very small defects like; chips, voids, cracks or other surface imperfections.