- Critical airbag, fuel line components
- Internal views for critical lamination defects
- Full 360 degree view of the OD
- Size: 72 x 60 x 84.5, 2000 Lbs
- Rates: Up to 500 PPM
- Part Diameter Range: 2mm – 35mm
- Part Length Range: 10mm – 50mm
- Power: 110v-240VAC 50-60Hz 1 Phase
The Gi-100DT for critical airbag components, fuel line components. It’s a high-speed vision based measuring machine that uses a series of front and back lit cameras to calculate a part’s height, profile and inner/outer diameters as well as look for critical visual defects like lamination.
360° Internal Thread Inspection – Gi incorporates hole inspection optics to specifically image and measure both the bottom of a hole and its vertical walls. This allows great detail of I.D. and the detection of very small defects like; Chips in threads, weld splatter, blocked holes, damaged/torn thread, reamed threads, short or missing thread(s). And optional, Eddy Current lets you check for metallurgical defects such as hard vs soft parts, full length of part seams, missing conductive plating.
- Windows-Based Software
- Optional Vision and Eddy Current
- Up to 500 Parts Per Minute
Microsoft Windows based software makes part setup easy, and allows for part storage and retrieval. The Gi-100DT is the perfect machine for critical components.
Download our GI-100DT Inspection System Overview
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD