Valves/Nuts/Bushings/Spacers Inspection System
FOR PRECISION AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
The Gi-100DT for precision automotive parts, typically used for valves, nuts, bushing, and spacers. It’s a high-speed vision-based measuring machine that uses a series back lit cameras to calculate a valve seat’s height, profile and inner/outer diameters.
- Size: 72 x 60 x 84.5, 2000 Lbs
- Rates: Up to 500 PPM
- Part Diameter Range: 2mm – 35mm
- Part Length Range: 10mm – 50mm
- Power: 110v-240VAC 50-60Hz 1 Phase
Advanced Vision Systems can be added to detect defects like copper on the ID/OD, missing chamfer, missing lead feature. And optional Eddy Current lets you check for metallurgical defects such as hard vs soft valve seats, full length of part seams, missing conductive plating.
360° Surface Inspection
Gi incorporates inspection optics to specifically image the outer and inner surface for small imperfections that would affect performance. Porosity, copper on the ID, chips, cracks.
- Windows-Based Software
- Optional Advanced Vision and Eddy Current
- Up to 500 Parts Per Minute
- User- friendly Microsoft Windows based software makes part setup easy, and allows for part storage and retrieval.
OCR (Object Character Recognition)
Material Bleed, Copper
Dents / Scratches